Whether you’re a financial services expert or novice, you understand the business. You’ve worked hard to gain your product knowledge. You study industry trends. But, do you know how to talk to clients so they’ll listen?
The How to Master the Art of Selling Financial Services live audio seminar shows you how to gain the trust of others quickly, get them to like you, take your advice, and become long-term clients which is the foundation for every successful business.
Tom Hopkins has been training in the financial services industry over three decades and has developed methods to help you communicate with your clients and understand what your clients want from you. Once you know what clients want, you can learn how to provide it!
Financial services representatives have turned to Tom Hopkins for years for his proven-effective, professional selling strategies which have helped them learn how to help more of their clients make financial planning decisions. How to Master the Art of Selling Financial Services audio seminar will help you:
- Learn effective ways to talk with clients and calm their fears
- Ask the right questions to get clients talking about their needs
- Implement client feedback so that you can provide your best service
- Increase your sales ratios with closing strategies that make sense to your clients
- Grow your business with powerful, yet simple referral strategies
This audio seminar includes a bonus PDF workbook to give you exceptional training of Hopkins’ methods and will teach you how to master the art of selling financial services more effectively and efficiently than ever before!
Download and start listening now!
- Definition of Success
- Four Areas to Set Goals
- How to Set Financial Goals
- What is Holding You Back
- People Business Triangle
- Prospecting Strategies
- Client Fears
- Fear Producing Words
- Questioning Strategies
- NEADS Qualification
- Developing a Quality Presentation
- Glamour Words and Visual Aids
- Addressing Concerns
- Closing the Sale.
- Building a Long Term Business