Become a master communicator and succeed in life, love, and business
What is that magic quality that makes some people instantly loved and respected? Everyone wants to be their friend (or, if single, their lover!) In business, they rise swiftly to the top of the corporate ladder. What is their “Midas touch?”
What it boils down to is a more skillful way of dealing with people.
The author has spent her career teaching people how to communicate for success. In her book How to Talk to Anyone, Lowndes offers ninety-two easy and effective sure-fire success techniques—she takes the listener from first meeting all the way up to sophisticated techniques used by the big winners in life. In this information-packed audiobook you’ll find:
• Nine ways to make a dynamite first impression
• Fourteen ways to master small talk, “big talk,” and body language
• Fourteen ways to walk and talk like a VIP or celebrity
• Six ways to sound like an insider in any crowd
• Seven ways to establish deep subliminal rapport with anyone
• Nine ways to feed someone’s ego (and know when NOT to!)
• Eleven ways to make your phone a powerful communications tool
• Fifteen ways to work a party like a politician works a room
• Seven ways to talk with tigers and not get eaten alive
In her trademark entertaining and straight-shooting style, Leil gives the techniques catchy names so you’ll remember them when you really need them, including: “Rubberneck the Room,” “Be a Copyclass,” “Come Hither Hands,” “Bare Their Hot Button,” “The Great Scorecard in the Sky,” and “Play the Tombstone Game,” for big success in your social life, romance, and business.
How to Talk to Anyone, which is an update of her popular book, Talking the Winner’s Way is based on solid research about techniques that work! Download and start listening now!