Extended Audio Sample

Download Flash Audiobook

Extended Audio Sample Flash, by Jayne Ann Krentz Click for printable size audiobook cover
3.00167785234899 out of 53.00167785234899 out of 53.00167785234899 out of 53.00167785234899 out of 53.00167785234899 out of 5 3.00 (1,192 ratings) (rate this audio book) Author: Jayne Ann Krentz Narrator: Anna Fields, Kate Fleming Publisher: Simon & Schuster Audio Format: Unabridged Audiobook Delivery: Instant Download Audio Length: Release Date:
Regular Price: $15.95 Add to Cart
— or —
FlexPass™ Price: $12.95$5.95$5.95 for new members!
Add to Cart learn more )

Sparkling with Jayne Ann Krentz’s irresistible blend of sassy wit and sheer suspense, Flash explodes into passionate pyrotechnics as a beautifully mismatched pair finds the bottom line isn’t making it in the marketplace—it’s the merger of hearts.

Olivia Chantry’s desk may be in disarray, but she's a dynamo when it comes to business: her Seattle-based company, Light Fantastic, organizes dazzling events that create the flash her clients need to promote their products or causes. Her marvelous success has almost made up for a marriage that ended in disaster and left her wedded to a career instead of a mate.

She certainly has enough on her well-sculpted shoulders when she inherits a portion—49 percent, to be precise—of Glow, Inc., her uncle’s high-tech lighting firm. But it’s the interloper who bagged the other 51 percent with whom Olivia has butted heads. Jasper Sloan, a venture capitalist and dealmaker, is a man with all his ducks in a row—his neat, orderly life under control. From the start of their feisty business dealings, the so-called partners nearly crash and burn: they are suspicious of each other's motives. But the snap, crackle, and pop of their sexual energy cannot be denied. Now, their steamy joint venture is headed unmistakably in one direction: trouble.

Download and start listening now!


Quotes & Awards

  • “Best-selling author Krentz once again displays her expertise in contemporary romance thrillers.” 

    Publishers Weekly

  • “Another winner…the sparks fly…Krentz entertains us with her own brand of magic.”


  • “Once again, Jayne Ann Krentz brings wit and intelligence to her distinctive, sure-fire recipe for contemporary romantic suspense…Flash is romantic suspense of a high order.”

    Amazon.com, editorial review

  • “Dazzling…will thrill her fans.”


  • Flash glitters and glows with all of Jayne Ann Krentz’s patented humor and spice. This book is yet another winner from this perennial favorite.”

    RT Book Reviews (4.5 stars)

  • “Krentz, the master of the contemporary suspense romance genre, is in top form with this title.”

    Library Journal

  • A New York Times Bestseller
  • A USA Today Bestseller

Listener Opinions

  • 5 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 5 by MIlee | 1/3/2017

    " This book is a story of opposites. She is a hot mess and he is a neat freak. It's funny how she goes from being the boss to taking orders, it's a hard transition. "

  • 4 out of 54 out of 54 out of 54 out of 54 out of 5 by Jan Dunlap | 1/7/2014

    " Wonderful characters and sparkling dialogue - Krentz makes this one shine! "

  • 2 out of 52 out of 52 out of 52 out of 52 out of 5 by Diann | 11/18/2013

    " Eh. Read like a PG-13 version of a Nancy Drew mystery. "

  • 2 out of 52 out of 52 out of 52 out of 52 out of 5 by Barbara | 9/4/2013

    " Argh, some of the language is sooooo cliched (and syntactically wrong. General consensus of opinion. ...) "

  • > Show All
Write a Review
What is FlexPass?
  • Your first audiobook is just $5.95
  • Over 90% are at or below $12.95
  • "LOVE IT" guarantee
  • No time limits or expirations