All too often, sales people are promoted into sales management positions with little or no training on how to manage. The thinking is that since they’ve been on the sales team, they know everyone and how to work with them. Even when that is the case, leading a sales team requires a different skill set than selling. Yes, selling is involved—selling the team on setting high goals and meeting them—but managing others who report to you requires a different mindset than working with buyers.
In this program, you’ll learn the qualities of superior leadership and how to recruit and manage a successful sales team. You’ll start to develop the communication skills required to inspire and motivate your team. This includes how to establish winning incentives and rewards above and beyond commissions; how to maximize the time you commit to sales meetings and team-building strategies. Implementing the strategies in this program and accompanying PDF workbook will help you get the results you want from your sales team.
In From Management to Leadership you will learn
- how to develop the mindset of a leading manager,
- simple strategies for planning and running truly effective sales meetings, and
- methods of motivating sales teams and individuals.
- What Do You Want from Your Management Career?
- Creating and Managing an Effective Sales Team
- Effective Recruiting Methods
- Interviewing Salespeople Properly
- Encouraging the Maverick Thinker
- You’re the Decision Maker
- Aim High: Setting and Maintaining Sales Goals
- Training for Today’s Marketplace
- Motivating Salespeople
- Motivating Through Incentives and Rewards
- Do it Yourself or Delegate?
- Managing Effective Sales Meetings
- Communicating Clearly
- Managing Change
- Minimize Stress, Maximize Time
- In Pursuit of Greatness
- FROM MANAGEMENT TO LEADERSHIP PDF WORKBOOK
*This audiobook was previously titled Sales Leadership. Download and start listening now!