In the Investigative Selling System, Omar Periu will help you to mentally put on the character traits of successful investigators and apply their strategies to sales. By doing so, you’ll shorten your learning curve, eliminate the roller coaster of strong months versus sales slumps, and earn a greater income.
One of the most important skills to develop in the field of selling is that of being an observer and an intent listener. These are the same skills applied by great investigators. The more information you can gather from your customers, the more likely you’ll be able to come up with the right solution for them—the one they’ll buy. Through this audio program and accompanying PDF workbook, you’ll also learn exactly what to say and do when you hear the most common sales objections.
In this program you will
- master the questioning and listening skills of great investigators,
- strengthen your skills at overcoming objections and closing sales to drastically make more income, and
- increase your sales ratios and consistently generate greater revenue.
Download and start listening now!
- Becoming an Investigator
- Getting into Character
- Develop the Investigative Instinct
- Strategic Questioning Techniques
- A Numbers Game
- Make the Investigators Connection
- Develop the Qualifying Instinct
- Powerful Presentations
- Objections are the Customers Defense
- Close the Case
- 21st Century Salesperson
- Maintaining a Positive Attitude
- INVESTIGATIVE SELLING PDF WORKBOOK