No matter what career you choose, you will either attend meetings or conduct meetings. Meetings are a vital component of the success of any group or organization. Unfortunately, they have earned a bad reputation because so many meetings are considered little more than time robbers. That’s because the meeting organizer or presenter didn’t have the skills you’ll learn in this program.
There are certain proven elements of successful meetings. Mastering those elements is just like learning any other skill. Once you become aware of the best way to organize and run meetings, you’ll do the preparation necessary to make them happen. This includes understanding your own comfort level in running a meeting whether it’s a one-on-one coaching session or addressing thousands at the annual company meeting.
In The No-Fail Meeting you will
- learn how to develop an effective meeting plan—one that will generate results for everyone involved;
- understand how to manage people who may try to steal the show or take over your meeting; and
- create and rehearse effective meeting presentations every time.
- Meet the Meeting
- Develop a Meeting Plan
- Before the Beginning
- Managing Your Meeting
- People Problems or People Opportunities
- Prepare for Questions
- Analyze Yourself
- Analyze Your Audience
- Outline Your Presentation
- The Speech, The Beginning
- The Speech, The End
- Development and Rehearsing
- Meeting Mechanics
- Inspiring Your Audience
- Controlling Your Fear of Speaking
*This audiobook was previously titled the One Minute Meeting Download and start listening now!