Is this the way love is supposed to feel?
● Does the man you love assume the right to control how you live and behave?
● Have you given up important activities or people to keep him happy?
● Does he belittle your opinions, your feelings, or your accomplishments?
● Does he withdraw love, money, approval, or sex to punish you?
● Does he blame you for everything that goes wrong in the relationship?
● Do you find yourself “walking on eggs” and apologizing all the time?
If the questions here reveal a familiar pattern, you may be in love with a misogynist—a man who loves you, yet causes you tremendous pain because he acts as if he hates you.
In this superb self-help guide, Dr. Susan Forward draws on case histories and the voices of men and women trapped in these negative relationships to help you understand your man's destructive pattern and the part you play in it.
Download and start listening now!
Very important and much needed . . . This how-to book could be a lifesaver.
Abigail Van Buren, "Dear Abby"
About the Authors
Susan Forward, PhD, is an internationally renowned therapist, lecturer, and author. Her books include the #1 New York Times bestsellers Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them and Toxic Parents, as well as Betrayal of Innocence, and others. In addition to her private practice, she has served as a therapist, instructor, and consultant in numerous southern California psychiatric and medical facilities. She has appeared on over 300 television and radio shows and hosted her own nationally syndicated program on ABC talk radio for six years.
About Randye Kaye
Kaye is a national voice talent and actress, also currently heard as part-time
newscaster and classical music host on NPR affiliates WSHU-FM and AM. Prior to
that, while raising her children, she was a full-time morning personality for a
top-rated Connecticut radio station in addition to her voice-over, on-camera,
and theater work.