Dr. George K. Simon knows how people push your buttons: your children---especially teens---are experts at it, as is your mate. A coworker may quietly undermine your efforts while professing to be helpful, or your boss may prey on your weaknesses. Manipulative people have two goals: to win and to look good doing it. Too often, those they abuse are only vaguely aware of what is happening to them. In this eye-opening book, you'll discover:
Download and start listening now!
- four reasons why victims have a hard time leaving abusive relationships
- power tactics manipulative people use to push their own agendas and justify their behavior
- ways to redefine the rules of engagement between you and the abuser
- how to spot potential weaknesses in your character that can set you up for manipulation
- two tools for personal empowerment to help you maintain greater strength in all relationships