Knowing how to lead difficult people in crucial
conversations to improved relationships is an essential skill. In this audio
program, you will learn proven tactics and strategies to assist you in
anticipating problem people, stopping tensions from boiling over, retaining the
upper hand in a conflict, stopping power plays, and helping those with
communication issues to avoid communication breakdowns. During this program
- how to instantly read people and situations;
- how to handle difficult people and their emotional storms;
- how to build your power when someone pulls a power play;
- how to prepare for a conflict and steer a conversation;
- how to overcome barriers with people who are resistant to change;
- the five best ways to handle conflict when it happens.
These strategies will make a difference in every area of your life as
you develop techniques to easily and rapidly handle person-to-person issues.
Let psychologist Larry Iverson help you gain a leadership edge and stay in
control by applying the principles of High
Download and start listening now!