This audiobook is the definitive resource for learning the tricks of the trade and potential pitfalls in the hiring process, as well as how to conduct an effective skin-in-the-game C-Suite job search. Skin in the Game is about middle-market private equity hiring of C-Suite executives, coupled with the author’s unique due diligence screening process.
In this audiobook, you’ll discover
- examples of hires who earned millions,
- the difference between a stakeholder and a hired hand,
- how to write an incredible bio and elevator pitch,
- how to find private equity investors that fit your profile,
- secrets to hiring effective C-level employees, and
- sample job offers and bonus materials.
The award-winning author has twenty-eight years of experience placing CEOs and other C-level executives in middle-market portfolio companies for private equity firms. Skin in the Game is essential listening for M&A industry professionals, C-Suite executive job seekers, middle-market private equity partners, headhunters, HR executives, MBA students, and corporate hiring authorities. Download and start listening now!