In today’s world of exponentially increased communication and responsibility, yesterday’s methods for staying on top just don’t work.
Veteran management consultant and trainer David Allen recognizes that “time management” is useless the minute your schedule is interrupted; “setting priorities” isn’t relevant when your e-mail is down; “procrastination solutions” won't help if your goals aren’t clear.
Allen’s premise is simple: our ability to be productive is directly proportional to our ability to relax. Only when our minds are clear and our thoughts are organized can we achieve stress-free productivity and unleash our creative potential. He teaches us how to:
• Apply the “do it, delegate it, defer it, drop it” rule to get your in-box empty
• Reassess goals and stay focused in changing situations
• Plan projects as well as get them unstuck
• Overcome feelings of confusion, anxiety, and being overwhelmed
• Feel fine about what you’re not doing
From core principles to proven tricks, Getting Things Done has the potential to transform the way you work—and the way you experience work. At any level of implementation, David Allen’s entertaining and thought-provoking advice shows you how to pick up the pace without wearing yourself down.
Download and start listening now!