Burn fat, build lean, sexy muscles, lose inches, and feel healthier, more energetic, and youthful than you ever have in your life…with a revolutionary new approach to resistance training.
Tired of spending hours on the treadmill? Dealing with the joint paint of high impact exercise? And seeing very few results in terms of fat-burning and weight loss? If so, it’s time to join the revolution. Brought to you by Sal Di Stefano, the founder of the mega popular Mind Pump podcast, The Resistance Training Revolution reveals how resistance training is the best form of exercise to burn fat, boost metabolism, and achieve health benefits you cannot obtain from other forms of exercise.
Di Stefano breaks down fitness misconceptions, shares his decades of industry knowledge, and brings you a comprehensive, accessible guidebook that will give you the body you’ve always wanted—in as little as 60 minutes a week. This book features:
The Resistance Training Revolution also reveals how to optimize your workout time following Mind Pump’s Muscular Adaptation Programming System (MAPS)—a system that ensures that you keep making progress without the frustrating plateaus. Isn’t it time you joined the revolution?
- Over 60 fat-burning, metabolism-boosting workouts you can do at home to sculpt your body and maximize your health and longevity
- Raw fitness truths that will show you what works and what doesn’t. You’ll be shocked at how easy it is to build lean muscle and lose fat once you understand these truths, and once you train your body the right way
- The newly discovered health benefits of resistance training in terms of heart health, bone strength, joint protection, and especially antiaging
- The exact formula for nutrition that makes losing fat, while sculpting your body a breeze and for the long term.
- Dozens of self-assessments to track your progress, and much more
Download and start listening now!
Sal Di Stefano is brilliant and my go-to source for all things fitness. He bridges a crucial divide, presenting cutting edge fat loss techniques while keeping in sight the science of living and aging well. We live in challenging times, and Sal expresses a true understanding of the hurdles real people must go through in order to see results today. Anyone who reads this book and follows Sal’s advice will see improvements right away, both in mindset and in the mirror.
Max Lugavere, author of Genius Foods and The Genius Life