Harvey Mackay is a legend—his bestsellers Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten
Alive and Beware the Naked Man Who
Offers You His Shirt were named by the New
York Times as two of the most inspirational business books of all time. Now
he’s back with the sum total of decades of sales know-how—teaching go-getters
how to make the sale and hit the numbers, day in and day out. His advice is
rooted in road-tested, real-world experiences and includes tips on the web,
LinkedIn, and Facebook. From finding the right mentor to earning
customer loyalty to overcoming rejection, his passion and knowledge come
through in his energetic and irreverent style. As a lifelong student of the
sales game, he has spent decades collecting secrets, wisdom, and anecdotes.
Each section of this book ends with a memorable Mackay’s moral such as:
• Failure is not falling down, but staying down.
• Big shots are just little
shots who kept shooting.
• A salesperson tells, a good salesperson explains, and a great salesperson demonstrates.
• Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on
• Sound carries farther when others blow your horn.
• Be like the
turtle: If he didn’t stick his neck out, he wouldn’t get anywhere at all.
• People begin to become successful the minute they decide to be.
Even in our
fast-paced, technologically driven world, the human touch is still the most
important tool a salesperson has. And there is no one better to show you how to
be a high-energy, determined, creative sales dynamo than Harvey Mackay.
Download and start listening now!