Bestselling author Harvey Mackay reveals his techniques for
the most essential tool in business—networking, the indispensable art of
Now in paperback, Dig
Your Well Before You’re Thirsty is Harvey Mackay’s last word on how to get
what you want from the world through networking. For everyone from the sales
rep facing a career-making deal to the entrepreneur in search of capital, Dig Your Well explains how meeting these
needs should be no more than a few calls away. This shrewdly practical book
distills Mackay’s wisdom gleaned from years of “swimming with sharks,”
- What kinds of networks exist
- How to start a network, and how to wring the most from it
- The smart way to downsize your list—who to keep, who to dump
- How to keep track of favors done and favors owed—Is it my
lunch or yours?
- What you can do if you are not good at small talk
Dig Your Well Before
You’re Thirsty is a must for anyone who wants to get ahead by reaching out. Download and start listening now!