Today’s parents have been sold a bill of goods on so-called “quality
time.” They’ve been led to believe that children require constant attention.
Psychologist John Rosemond knows that being a good parent is really about
helping children get out of our lives. His easy-to-understand, easy-to-follow
Six-Point Plan brings out the best in every family member.
Listen and learn how to:
1. Put your marriage first.
Download and start listening now!
2. Expect your children to obey.
3. Establish responsibility by assigning chores.
4. Don’t be afraid to tell your children “no”
5. Eliminate unnecessary toys.
6. Encourage creativity by minimizing TV viewing.