Could your breakfast or lunch be harming your memory? Are
you missing out on the foods that could prevent Alzheimer’s disease?
Everyone knows that good nutrition supports your overall health,
but few realize that certain power foods can protect your brain and optimize
its function—and even dramatically reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Now, New York Times bestselling
author, clinical researcher, and health advocate Dr. Neal Barnard has gathered
the most up-to-date research and created a groundbreaking program that can
strengthen your memory and protect your brain’s health.
In this effective three-step plan, Dr. Barnard reveals which
foods to increase in your diet and which to avoid and shows you specific
exercises and supplements that can make a difference. It will not only help
boost brain health but it can also reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s disease,
stroke, and other less serious malfunctions such as low energy, poor sleep
patterns, irritability, and lack of focus. You’ll discover:
• The best foods to increase cognitive function
• Dairy products and meats—the dangers they may pose to your
• The surprising roles alcohol and caffeine play in Alzheimer’s
• The latest research on toxic metals, like aluminum found
in cookware, soda cans, and common antacids
• Plus a detailed menu plan, recipes, and time-saving
kitchen tips Download and start listening now!