In each of his widely acclaimed, bestselling books, Dr.
Andrew Weil has been an authoritative and companionable guide through a
uniquely effective combination of traditional and nontraditional approaches to
health and healthy living. Now he gives us a book about aging that is unlike
any other. Drawing on the new science of biogerontology (the biology of aging)
as well as on the secrets of healthy longevity—diet, activity, and attitude — Dr.
Weil explains that there are a myriad of things we can do to keep our bodies
and minds in good working order through all phases of life. Hugely informative,
practical, and uplifting, Healthy Aging
is infused with the engaging candor and common sense that have made Dr. Weil
our most trusted source on healthy living.
With detailed information on:
Download and start listening now!
- Learning to eat right: Following the anti-inflammatory diet,
Dr. Weil’s guide to the nutritional components of a healthy lifestyle
- Separating myth from fact about the would-be elixirs of life
extension—herbs, hormones, and anti-aging “medicines”
- Learning exercise, breathing, and stress-management
techniques to benefit your mind and body
- Understanding the science behind the aging process
- Keeping record of your life lessons to share with loved ones