For the first time in 65 years, a modern, easy to understand, truly complete and uncensored edition of Mein Kampf has been released which reveals more than any past translation.
Older translations altered passages, omitted passages, mistranslated Hitler's words, made some parts more sensational while concealing the true meaning in other passages. If you have read one of these older translations of Mein Kampf, then you have not read the REAL Mein Kampf.
Mein Kampf is often portrayed as nothing more than an Anti-Semitic work, however only 6% of it even talks about the Jews. The rest contains Hitler's ideas and beliefs for what he believed would be a greater nation plus his plan on how to accomplish that goal. The majority of the work involves Hitler's discussion of the German people's difficult times after the First World War, his political theories and his organization of the Nazi Party, as well as many attacks against his enemies which makes it a very interesting and moving story.
The Ford Translation offers:
* Over 1000 errors from past translations were corrected
* The most accurate translation ever produced.
* Phrases that are translated with precision and with no translator's bias.
* Uncommon words are replaced with more common and more meaningful terms.
* Any references to unfamiliar people or places are explained in the text.
* This version is complete with all original passages and references restored, including passages omitted from other common translations.
No English reader has been able to appreciate these subtleties in any previous English translation.
This is the only edition that was so thoroughly researched and verified that it required a separate book(Mein Kampf: A Translation Controversy) to document the changes and corrections made which prove the dynamic style of the Ford translation is superior to all past mechanical translations.
Listen to this version, then decide for yourself if he was a mad-man or a genius.
Download and start listening now!