Three-time New York Times bestselling author Dan
Ariely presents an expanded collection of his immensely popular Wall Street Journal advice column, “Ask Ariely.”
Behavioral economist Dan Ariely revolutionized
the way we think about ourselves, our minds, and our actions in his books Predictably Irrational, The Upside of Irrationality,
and The Honest Truth about Dishonesty. Ariely applies this
scientific analysis of the human condition in his “Ask Ariely” Q & A column
in the Wall Street Journal, in which he responds to readers
who write in with personal conundrums ranging from the serious to the curious:
- What can you do to stay calm when you’re playing the volatile
- What’s the best way to get someone to stop smoking?
- How can you maximize the return on your investment at an
- Is it possible to put a price on the human soul?
- Can you ever rationally justify spending thousands of dollars on a
In Irrationally Yours, a broad
variety of economic, ethical, and emotional dilemmas are explored and addressed.
Using his trademark insight and wit, Ariely helps us reflect on how we can
reason our way through external and internal challenges. Readers will laugh,
learn, and most importantly gain a new perspective on how to deal with the
inevitable problems that plague our daily life. Download and start listening now!