So you've made your investment, now the question is: how are you going to sustain it? make it grow? maximize its potential? One word: management. Hundreds of thousands know Ken McElroy as real estate investment tycoon, and according to him, sound property management is the cornerstone of his success. Now, he reveals the most important principles of property management his new audiobook. You'll learn:
- When to manage your own property and when to hire someone else to do it
- How to implement the right systems and structures for you
- How to manage cashflow
- A month in the life of an owner manager
- How to find a good property manager (and avoid the bad ones)
- How to assemble a superior management team
- and more.
The unofficial, but totally necessary, sequel to The ABC's of Real Estate Investing and The Best Kept Secrets of Real Estate Investing, THE ABC'S OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT will fill an important slot in both the Rich Dad's Advisor
series, as well as in the general business marketplace.
Download and start listening now!