Napoleon Hill's Golden Rules: The Lost Writings consists of a series of magazine articles Napoleon Hill wrote between 1919 and 1923 for Success Magazine. Hill’s obsession with achieving material success led him out of the poverty-stricken Appalachian Mountains and filled him with the desire to study successful people. These articles focus on Hill’s philosophy of success, drawing on the thoughts and experiences of a multitude of rags-to-riches tycoons, showing listeners how these successful people achieved such status. Hill’s popularity continues to this day, as many of his writings, such as the chapter “Law of Attraction,” have recently become the basis of several bestselling books (including The Secret). Discover the principles that will ensure your success!
Download and start listening now!
• Lesson #1: Your Social and Physical Heredity
• Lesson #2: Auto Suggestion
• Lesson #3: Suggestion (Applied Salesmanship)
• Lesson #4: The Law of Retaliation
• Lesson #5: The Power of Your Mind
• Lesson #6: How to Build Self--Confidence
• Lesson #7: Environment and Habit
• Lesson #8: How to Remember
• Lesson #9: How Marc Antony Used Suggestion in Winning the Roman Mob
• Lesson #10: Persuasion vs. Force
• Lesson #11: The Law of Compensation
• Lesson #12: The Golden Rule as a Pass Key to All Achievement