Even if listeners love their work, they probably have days when almost nothing goes right. In How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job, bestselling author Dale Carnegie shows listeners how to make every day more exciting and rewarding—how they can get more done, and have more fun doing it. Presenting selections from the landmark works How to Win Friends and Influence People and Stop Worrying and Start Living, Dale Carnegie’s time-tested advice will help listeners to:
• Make other people feel important—and do it sincerely
• Avoid unnecessary tension—save energy for important duties
• Get people to say yes—immediately
• Turn routine tasks into stimulating opportunities
• Spot a sure-fire way of making enemies—and avoid it
• Smile in the face of criticism
How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job will help listeners create a new approach to life and people and discover talents they never knew they had. Dale Carnegie can help listeners get the most out of themselves—all the time. Download and start listening now!