Joy Randall’s Top Five Tips for Vampire Hunters:
1. Location, location, location. Vampires won’t be caught dead (ha!) in
places like discos, ten-minute lube shops, or Switzerland. Remember, if you
wouldn’t be there, neither would a bloodsucker.
2. Trust your eyes. You know the handsome, annoyingly arrogant,
self-assured man in the shadows with long hair and a cleft in his chin? He’s
3. No matter how tempting it might be, do not “accidentally” acquire a
paper cut on your finger and suggest your vampire kiss it to make it better.
4. Play it cool. Don’t offer to accompany your prince of the night on
the talk-show circuit, and whatever you do, don’t offer him your heart!
5. Most of all, remember: being a vampire is nothing to laugh about.
All Joy Randall
wants is a little old-fashioned romance, but when she participates in a “goddess
evoking” ceremony with her friend Roxy, Joy finds out her future true love is a
man with the potential to put her immortal soul in danger. At first the
ever-practical Joy is ready to dismiss her vision as a product of too much gin
and too many vampire romances, but while traveling through the Czech Republic
with Roxy, Joy begins to have some second thoughts about her mystery lover
because she is suddenly plagued by visions of a lethally handsome stranger.
Then, when she and Roxy attend a local GothFaire, Joy meets Raphael Griffin St.
John, head of security, and she becomes even more bewildered because the dark
and dangerous Raphael seems too close to her dreams for comfort.
Download and start listening now!