Great companies distinguish themselves from the competition by providing their customers with something truly special, something beyond price point that can’t be duplicated: unique, outstanding customer service experiences.
Win the Customer cuts right to the chase, giving readers practical, powerful techniques for energizing the way they interact with the people who drive their business. Filled with examples and inspiration, the book shows readers how to:
- Align the business around a customer service mission,
- Make every employee a customer service agent,
- Create an environment in which exceptional service experiences can happen,
- Humanize customer service, virtually and in person,
- Find a way to say “yes” even when the answer is “no,”
- Ask fewer questions-and provide more answers,
- Use words that win customers,
- Empower employees to find innovative solutions,
- Learn from your critics,
- Exploit your customer’s pain points, but never the customer,
- Allow for random acts of wow—they’re often the most memorable,
- And much more.
When it comes to service, satisfaction is a short-sighted goal. Follow the simple rules in this book and transform ordinary customers into lifelong fans. Download and start listening now!