Corporate trainers are tasked with an awesome responsibility—helping individuals develop the skills they need to advance their careers and boost their organizations’ bottom lines. It’s a challenging job, but What Great Trainers Do is here to help—providing a proven structure for dynamic workshops along with surefire strategies for blending course content with fluid interaction. Readers will learn how to:
Organize presentations for maximum impact
• Use activities to connect participants to the content and each other
• Create visual aids that reinforce key points
• Fine-tune their delivery
• Listen actively and read the group
• Address questions and concerns
• Make presentations interactive—involving learners early and often
• Manage the tough moments
• Handle resistance
• Use debriefs, demonstrations, and deliberate practice to solidify performance, improve applicability, and make training stick
• Adapt the course to fit the participants
• Promote positive group process
• And much more
Great training doesn’t happen by accident. Accessible and practical, What Great Trainers Do is a one-stop resource for reliable, repeatable learning results.
Download and start listening now!