In this program, Denis Waitley is joined by his two daughters, Deborah Waitley, PhD, and Dayna Waitley-Arnold, PhD—both nationally-recognized corporate trainers, consultants and keynote speakers—in effectively combining timeless, winning strategies with fresh insights into the real world of emerging women. Filled with life stories of women peak performers, and the core principles they share, it is a compass for self-discovery and achievement. A combination of ideas, enthusiasm and energy for taking initial success to new heights by turning “stress” into “stretch.”
A recognized pioneer in the personal development movement, Denis Waitley is one of the most respected and listened to voices on high performance achievement. The author of eighteen nonfiction books, his audio album, The Psychology of Winning, is the all-time, bestselling program on self-mastery. The Psychology of Winning for Women, featuring Deborah Waitley and Dayna Waitley-Arnold, combines breakthrough research with time-tested principles in human potential for contemporary women seeking fulfillment in their personal lives, as well as in their careers.
What you will learn:
Download and start listening now!
- Traits of today’s great women
- Secrets of the top five percent of women who win
- How to overcome obstacles and break barriers
- How to take charge of your goals and outcomes
- Why women are poised for global leadership
- Action steps to inner strength and self-confidence
- How to balance career and personal life