This unique audiobook has been heralded as Denis Waitley’s most penetrating, profound, and personal message on his spiritual journey through life, which he delivers with his inimitable style that makes us laugh, cry, and pause to reflect on our own essence and beliefs.
Comparing our modern-day environment to a “savage paradise,” he takes us on a fascinating safari to Kenya’s famed Maasai Mara, using wildlife metaphors to describe lessons learned and coping skills that can be applied to our business and personal lives in today’s dangerous, fast-forward world.
A recognized pioneer in the personal development movement, Denis Waitley is one of the most respected and listened to voices on high performance achievement. Safari to the Soul is one of his most recent works, delivered in an auto-biographical format, based upon his annual, safari pilgrimage to witness the great migration of wildlife in Kenya. He combines guideposts for overcoming fears and setbacks, and control of outcomes, with sage advice on how to enjoy serenity, peace and balance in the process.
What you will learn:
Download and start listening now!
- Why life is the ultimate safari
- How to face and overcome your fears
- How to strip away the superficial masks we wear
- The real KASH: Knowledge, Attitude, Skills, Habits
- Survival of the Wisest, not just the strongest
- Guideposts to a successful life
- Soul-deep enlightenment in life’s brief journey