Jon Gabriel shares with listeners the revolutionary weight loss plan that helped him to lose over two hundred pounds.
The pile of recent dieting books is growing faster than the average American’s waistline. From the well-known programs that deprive and restrict to ones that rely on juice alone, it seems that everybody has an answer to the growing problem of obesity.
When Jon Gabriel’s life took an unexpected turn, he suddenly was awakened to the marvelous gift that he had been given—the opportunity to live—and was disgusted at how he had treated his body. At over four hundred pounds, walking, sleeping, and working was a struggle against gravity, and his life was a constant battle between emotional and physical satiation. He was slowly killing himself with food.
Like the estimated 58 percent of Americans, and rising numbers in other countries, Jon was trapped in what he came to call the FAT—Famine and Temperature—trap. By studying biochemistry, Gabriel learned that your body has an internal logic that determines how fat or thin you will be at any given time. The way to lose weight is not to struggle or to force yourself to lose weight but to understand this internal logic and work with it so that your body wants to be thinner. When your body wants to be thinner, weight loss is inevitable and becomes automatic and effortless. You simply crave less food, you crave healthier foods, your metabolism speeds up, and you become very efficient at burning fat, just like a naturally thin person. And that’s the real transformation—to transform yourself into a naturally thin person, so that you can eat whatever you want whenever you want and still be thin, fit, and vibrantly healthy.
After listening to The Gabriel Method, you will learn
- your body has a reason why it’s holding on to weight—and it’s not your fault;
- fat is a cushion—a protective barrier that our mind believes is helping to protect us;
- if you can change that belief, you can change your body, stop the cycle of crash dieting, and start eating what you want, when you want it;
- how to choose healthy, nutritious foods that nourish the cells in your body, not starve them;
- the simple way you can train your mind and body to work with your goal of health, not against it; and
- how to eliminate the emotional and mental reasons your body holds on to weight in just ten minutes a day.
It certainly worked for Jon; he lost 225 pounds in two-and-a-half years, going from 409 pounds to 184, without suffering, dieting, or anguishing over his body. Unlike most people who lose an extensive amount of weight, his skin tightened up and is now indistinguishable from that of a person who has been healthy his whole life. Download and start listening now!