Control Anxiety Before It Begins
Trouble sleeping, panic attacks, knots in your stomach, excessive worry, doubts, phobias—anxiety comes in many shapes and sizes, and affects millions of people. But you don’t have to suffer anymore. In Retrain Your Anxious Brain, renowned therapist and anxiety expert John Tsilimparis, MFT, shares the groundbreaking program he’s created to help hundreds of people (himself included) free themselves from crippling anxiety and live healthier, happier lives.
Rather than just treating or masking symptoms, Tsilimparis’s innovative approach helps you identify and short-circuit anxiety triggers, so that you can stop anxiety before it starts. This customizable plan teaches you how to
• Alter the fixed thoughts that can cause anxiety
• Adjust your existing personal belief systems
• Challenge the idea of consensus reality
• Balance your dualistic mind
• Consciously create your own reality
Download and start listening now!