If you listen to NPR, you’ve had at least one “driveway moment.”
You’re sitting in your parked car, hooked by a story, needing to hear it all
the way through. NPR celebrates the emotional bonds we share with this audio
valentine that will warm hearts all year round. The story of an ex-monk and an
ex-nun who form a family, as told by their son. The story of letters that
continue to arrive from all over the world, addressed simply to Juliet, Verona,
Italy. The softer side of Lyndon Johnson revealed in his letters to Lady Bird.
A writer’s true love for her beloved Volvo. The legend of Somalia’s lovesick
baker and the girl whose love he could not win. Lynda Barry on spring,
thunderstorms, memories, and love. This heartfelt edition of Driveway Moments explores the surprising places we find
love and the inspiring ways in which our most important relationships flourish.
- The Love Story Deconstructed
- Happily Married Couples Tell Tales
- Father’s Cufflinks Spark Thoughts about Love
- Online Dating’s Siren Song
- Late-Blooming Aunt Ruth and Her Haphazard Romances
- Adopted Son from China Transformed and Healed by Love
- Finding Love at the Hebrew Home for the Aged
- Alzheimer’s Disease Releases Couple to Love Again
And more. Download and start listening now!