What is it like having a narcissistic mother?
Most families are dysfunctional, in the sense that everyone is all over the place. There are different views, morals, judgments, and characters, but at the end of the day, the family is there for you. However, that’s not the case in a narcissist’s home. Whether there is one or three of them in the family, it is always going to be dysfunctional when a narcissist is involved.
In this audiobook, the listener gets to understand that narcissistic behavior is not a voluntary act of misconduct. This is especially invaluable, enabling an individual to embrace and accommodate persons who exhibit narcissistic members of society.
This audiobook deeply uncovers the true face of narcissistic abuse and comprehensively carves an escape route from the nightmare that narcissistic behavior bears.
Here it is what you will find inside:
* Origin of Narcissism
* Identifying a Narcissist Chapter 3: What is narcissism?
* Narcissistic Strategies of Manipulation
* How a Narcissist can control you
* Manipulation technique
* Types of Narcissistic Mothers
* How your Mother will manifest her Narcissism
* Narcissist Mothers and Their Sons
* Effect of Narcissistic Abuse On Adult Children
And much more!
This book covers all these, and much more.
So what are you waiting for?
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now with 1-Click."
Download and start listening now!