A unique, comprehensive guide to sexual intimacy for Christian couples in every season of marriage.
A great sex life is something you make, not something you find. If you feel confused or frustrated about your sex life--or simply wonder, Is there more to it than this?--Married Sex is exactly what you need to make your marriage stronger, in and out of the bedroom.
Including the stories of real-life couples, research results from hundreds of comprehensive surveys, and professional perspective from a bestselling spiritual writer and a licensed counselor, Married Sex will:
- Help you understand why married sex is one of God's best ideas
- Teach you the inner workings of your body and your spouse's body in order to achieve optimal pleasure
- Guide you through the most common sexual problems couples have and what to do about them
- Help you see how your past experiences and expectations influence your present sex life
- Give you practical suggestions and techniques to enhance your sexual experience
- Encourage you to take ownership in the process of making love, seeing a great sex life as a beautiful opportunity to honor both God and your spouse
Psychology, theology, research, story, and let's-get-started ideas combine to make Married Sex a resource for you and your spouse like no other book you've read before. Discover practical, biblically informed answers to your questions about intimacy as you find more satisfaction in your marriage than ever.
Download and start listening now!
Married Sex Listener Reviews
Be the first to write a review about this audiobook!
About the Authors
Gary Thomas is professor in education, University of Birmingham, having previously worked as a teacher and as an educational psychologist. He has written more than twenty books and as been the editor of several major journals in education.
Debra Fileta is a professional counselor, national speaker, relationship expert, and author of True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life, where she writes candidly about dating, relationships, and how to find true love.
She’s the creator of TrueLoveDates.com, reaching millions of people with the message that healthy people make healthy relationships! You may also recognize her voice from her 200+ articles at Relevant Magazine, Crosswalk.com, and all across the web! Connect with her on Facebook or Twitter!