Learn how the world’s most powerful media mogul really thinks!
Rupert Murdoch, the controversial chairman and CEO of News Corp., is the subject of endless gossip, speculation, and criticism. But what really drives his bold—and usually successful—gambles? Based on comments from News Corp. executives and competitors and interviews with Wall Street analysts, investors, and other media experts, this audiobook explores some of the most fascinating questions about Murdoch.
– How did he grow a small Australian newspaper company into a global media empire?
Download and start listening now!
– Why did he challenge the TV establishment with the Fox Network and Fox News Channel—for profits or for deeper reasons?
– Did his obsession with the Wall Street Journal lead him to overpay for Dow Jones?
– How has he dealt with detractors and enemies, including Ted Turner and John Malone?
– Was he smart to acquire MySpace to launch his Internet strategy?
– Why does he still work so hard at age seventy-seven with a net worth of $8.8 billion and nothing to prove?