Quotient (SQ) is the measure a person’s emotional health—or lack therefore. In
these ever-chaotic times, you need to protect yourself from those who are a few
cards short of a full deck, as they say. Unstable people are more likely to try
to take advantage of you, lie to you, cheat you, abuse you, or just plain make life
miserable for you. Find out if the people in your life—from your date, nanny,
coworker, neighbor, prospective employee, client, or fiancé—are normal,
neurotic, or worse. Discover near fool-proof tactics that quickly disclose to
you whether someone is a few fries short of a Happy Meal—or your Dr. Jekyll is
really a Mr. Hyde.
Download and start listening now!
- How close to snapping is she?
- How will he perform in a crisis?
- Is she a danger to herself or to
- Am I in a relationship with a stable
- Can she handle this news?
- Is he going to turn violent?
- Can I trust her with my kids?
- Will he make an unfit guardian?
- Is he unstable or just a bit eccentric?
- Is he joking or serious about the idea?
- What is she capable of?
- Is my coworker troubled or just plain
- Is my friend in danger of hurting
herself or others?
- Is my date stable?
- How delicate do I need to be in firing