If you’ve ever suspected that not everyone should eat the same thing or do the same exercise, you’re right. In fact, what foods we absorb well and how our bodies handle stress differ with each blood type.
Your blood type reflects your internal chemistry. It is the key that unlocks the mysteries of disease, longevity, fitness, and emotional strength. It determines your susceptibility to illness, the foods you should eat, and ways to avoid the most troubling health problems.
Only recently have all the pieces of the scientific and clinical puzzle started coming together. Dr. D’Adamo spent fifteen years researching the connections among blood type, food, and diseases, and his research is built on thirty years of work done by his father.
In Eat Right for Your Type he shows
– which foods, spices, teas, and condiments help someone of your blood type maintain optimal health and ideal weight;
– which vitamins and supplements to emphasize or avoid;
– which medications function best in your system;
– whether your stress goes to your muscles or your nervous system;
– whether your stress is relieved better through aerobics or meditation;
– whether you should walk, swim, or play tennis or golf as your mode of exercise;
– how knowing your blood type can help you avoid many common viruses and infections;
– how knowing your blood type can help you fight back against life-threatening diseases;
– how to slow down the aging process by avoiding factors specific to your blood type that cause rapid cell deterioration.
Eat Right for Your Type provides a clear, simple life plan that anyone can follow and suggests the easiest ways to determine your blood type. Here is a breakthrough book that will change the way we eat and live.
Important Note: This audio is not intended as a substitute for the medical recommendations of physicians or other healthcare providers. Rather, it’s intended to offer information to help the reader cooperate with physicians and health professionals in a mutual quest for optimum well-being. The identities of people described in the case histories have been changed to protect patient confidentiality. The publisher and the author are not responsible for any goods and/or services offered or referred to in this audio and expressly disclaim all liability in connection with the fulfillment of orders for any such goods and/or services and for any damage, loss, or expense to person or property arising out of or relating to them.
Download and start listening now!