Read by the author.
God has a dream for your life, and in this concise yet powerful volume, beloved pastor and trusted teacher Rick Warren explains the process God uses to fulfill the dream he gives you.
Founding pastor of Saddleback Church and New York Times bestselling author of The Purpose Driven Life, Warren has already impacted the lives of countless believers across 160 countries and hundreds of denominations. Now, through the audiobook edition of Created to Dream, Warren is here to minister to you as your God-given dreams become reality.
In the audiobook edition of Created to Dream, Warren powerfully shares the stages God uses to grow people to spiritual maturity while fulfilling the dreams he gives them.
Created to Dream will guide you through those six distinct phases of faith:
- Phase 1: Dream—God puts an exciting dream in your heart
- Phase 2: Decision—You make the decision to go after the dream
- Phase 3: Delays—God allows delays to get you ready for the dream
- Phase 4: Difficulties—You face problems that grow your character
- Phase 5: Dead Ends—Your situation becomes impossible
- Phase 6: Deliverance—God miraculously fulfills the dream!
Knowing these biblical phases will allow you to stop wondering, Why is this happening to me? and begin cooperating with God's process of growing you and your faith. You'll find yourself thinking, So that's why that happened! and you'll be prepared for all that God has dreamed up for your future. This one book can lead to big changes in your life. Listen to it, then share it with a friend.
Reflection questions and a scannable QR code to access extra resources are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
Download and start listening now!