A guide to help make the most of your mid-career entrepreneurial pursuits … whether they were originally planned for or not.
This complete guide explores the full range of questions and concerns voiced by mid-career entrepreneurs, including: how to get started after a lifetime of having other bosses, risks, and rewards of making the entrepreneurial leap, and the drawbacks to starting a business under the constraints of traditional start-up costs.
Aspiring entrepreneurs will learn to:
- Recognize why the right business fit is so important.
- Understand the impact that proper funding can have on the future success of a business.
- Assess the financial risks and potential rewards of funding their business using a self-directed 401(k).
- Avoid common mistakes by learning through the experiences of others.
- Gain the needed confidence to act on making their dreams a reality.
William Seagraves, a seasoned and serial entrepreneur himself, carefully deconstructs each part of the process so that the listener is able to honestly evaluate first themselves and second the unique mid-career business opportunity at hand. The audio includes wide-ranging advice from a financial professional who has helped hundreds of clients navigate the tricky waters of this mid-career change. This will be the go-to resource for the rapidly growing number of mid-career entrepreneurs. Download and start listening now!