Are you ready for a project that will actually change your life? The Weekly Prayer Project is a 52-week guided prayer journal that explores different types of prayers found in the Bible, with journaling prompts that guide you to reflect on God's work in your life and to pray with intention. This yearly prayer journal focuses on prayers of gratitude and thankfulness to prayers of lament and intercession.
The Weekly Prayer Project is:
- Perfect for a beginner in faith and prayer life, but strong and thought provoking enough for someone already familiar with prayer
- A unique prayer journaling format designed to help you focus and organize time for prayer
- A perfect companion for individual worship, Bible studies, and small groups
Each week of this 12-month journal includes:
- A biblical theme to focus on
- A short but impactful Bible verse to help you reflect and meditate
- Inspirational insight to guide your thoughts and jumpstart your prayer project
- Journaling prompts to help you pray, reflect, and connect with God
Check out the rest of the series, The Weekly Faith Project and The Weekly Gratitude Project.
Download and start listening now!
Zondervan, part of HarperCollins Christian Publishing, is a
world leading Bible publisher and provider of Christian communications. For
more than eighty years, Zondervan has delivered transformational Christian
experiences through its bestselling Bibles, books, curriculum, academic
resources, and digital products. The company’s products are sold in multiple formats,
worldwide in more than sixty countries, and translated into nearly two hundred