Discover the health secret you’ve been waiting for.
You’ve heard how beneficial probiotics are for gut health; new research reveals that they can do much more! Probiotics can also improve a host of other conditions, from allergies to arthritis, depression to obesity. They have even been shown to inhibit cancer and antibiotic-resistant superbugs. Now Dr. Michelle Schoffro Cook shares this groundbreaking research, demonstrating the link between gastrointestinal health and overall well-being. She offers concrete ways for you to use this extraordinary information, explaining how to use probiotics to address a range of medical issues. In this cutting-edge prescription for overall wellness, you’ll discover
Download and start listening now!
- specific strains of probiotics and the more than fifty conditions they can help,
- the benefits of incorporating probiotics into your day-to-day life,
- how to select the best supplement for your health concerns,
- tips for adding more probiotic-rich foods to your diet, and
- more than thirty delicious and nutritious probiotic-rich recipes.