In the first edition of The Mormon Mirage, Latayne C. Scott shared her remarkable journey out of Mormonism as she uncovered shocking inaccuracies, inconsistencies, and contradictions in the faith she had loved and lived.
Thirty years later, Mormonism and Mormon scholarship have evolved with the times. In this third, revised and updated edition of her well-known book, Scott keeps pace with changes and advances in Mormonism, and reveals formidable new challenges to its claims and teachings.
The Mormon Mirage provides fascinating, carefully documented insights into:
– DNA research’s withering implications for the Book of Mormon
– the impact of new “revelations” on Latter-day Saint (LDS) race relations
– new findings about Mormon history
– increasing publicity about LDS splinter groups, particularly polygamous ones
– recent disavowals of long-held doctrines by church leadership
– the rise of Mormon apologetics on the Internet
More than a riveting, insider’s scrutiny of the Mormon faith, this book is a testimony to the trustworthiness of scripture and the grace of Jesus Christ.
Download and start listening now!