Over the years, various approaches to investing have emerged, but it’s fair to say that some of them have been less than impressive. Today, the challenge for almost every investor is finding the right ways to earn above average returns. The Little Book of Stock Market Profits will show you exactly how to achieve this elusive goal.
Author Mitch Zacks—senior portfolio manager at Zacks Investment Management—understands what it takes to make it in even the most dynamic markets, and now, he breaks down some of the best investing strategies of all time and reveals how you can effectively incorporate them into your own investing endeavors.
Engaging and informative, this reliable guide takes you through various strategies that will help you improve your investment process, while allowing you to take advantage of certain market anomalies. Along the way, it skillfully addresses:
– Using momentum-based strategies and what type of stocks this method works best with;
Download and start listening now!
– Piggybacking on the trading decisions made by informed individuals—from large shareholders to CEOs—through the use of publicly disclosed insider data;
– Understanding Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and whether they will help, or hurt, your portfolio;
– Following specific rules when buying value stocks;
– Implementing an earnings accrual investment strategy that helps you try to outperform the market by effectively focusing on the quality of earnings;
– Handling earnings announcements and what to make of post-earnings announcement drifts;
– Following seasonal patterns in your investing activities by looking at common calendar anomalies such as the January Barometer, May/October Effect, and much more.