In today’s troubled economic market, everything is a tough sell. From products to services, everyone is consuming less as they tighten their belts. In this respect, it’s easy to forget that the job interview is becoming more and more like the showroom—where the interview itself is the pitch, and the product you’re selling is yourself. The Art of Selling Yourself will provide you with the know-how you need to navigate today’s tough business terrain and achieve success in your career and your life. It shows exactly how uniquely successful people—from Mark Zuckerberg to Warren Buffet—have achieved success, and provides you with the latest management knowledge from leading academies and universities. With an easy to use, ten-step process, this audiobook will assist you in:
– Having more confidence
– Swiftly recovering from challenging setbacks
– Taking control by letting go of anxiety
– Networking not just for business, but for pleasure
– Conversing comfortably on topics that may be a bit out of your reach
– Succeeding in areas you never previously considered by moving our of your comfort zone
– Creating lasting, genuine connections with others
– Enjoying your job while taking real satisfaction from your workplace
– And much more!
In short, this audiobook will make you a pro at selling your most important asset-yourself!
Download and start listening now!