Before you can ever
lead change, you must first learn to communicate effectively.
Sam, the new CEO, was ready to hit the ground running. But
his team members—and Mother Nature—had other plans. An ambitious yet naïve
sheepdog is called upon to lead Monarch Enterprises—a troubled organization on
a beautiful isle. Confronted with broken systems and challenging personality
types, Sam must learn how to marshal his team before the imminent storm washes
everything away. Along the way, he gleans valuable lessons from an unlikely
mentor—a wise, old puffin.
Sync or Swim is a
small tale with enormous insight on ways you can empower, engage, and energize
employees or volunteers facing discouragement or cynicism. It’s a delightful,
quick read that will:
- Teach you communication techniques that enhance teamwork and
- Bring to life the principles used by hundreds of successful
- Provide relevant, practical insights based on real-world
- Stimulate lively and positive interaction (discussion guide
Sync or Swim will
also help you:
- Break through apathy and cynicism to inspire teamwork
- Empower and energize frustrated colleagues
- Create an engaging work environment.
Sync or Swim is
based on the principles successfully used by major corporations, health
organizations, over 250 colleges and universities, government agencies,
churches, and non-profits. Download and start listening now!