Great organizations are created by great leaders—leaders who can unleash the highest and best contributions of their teams toward their organization’s most critical strategic priorities.
This is FranklinCovey’s flagship leadership-development program. It takes a “mind-set, skill-set, tool-set” approach to developing leaders who can unleash the talent and capability of their team against the organization’s highest priorities. In addition to drawing from a proven legacy of developing effective leaders, Stephen Covey also taps into the best thinking of well-known leadership experts, including Fred Reichheld, Clayton Christensen, and Stephen M. R. Covey.
This program addresses the specific challenges leaders face every day including:
• Building trust and influence with others
• Defining a team’s purpose and the “job to be done”
• Creating a strategic link between the work of the team and the goals of the organization
• Connecting the work of the team to the organizations economic model
• Aligning the four essential systems of execution, talent, core work processes, and customer feedback
Download and start listening now!