Congress passed it. President Obama signed it into law. The Supreme Court has ruled it constitutional. And Obama's re-election virtually ensures the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, also known as ObamaCare, will be implemented in full, with the prospects of wholesale repeal all but impossible. In fact, many provisions of the new law are already becoming a reality with major new regulations set to start soon. ObamaCare will affect every single American, but few know what exactly the 2,700 page law actually says. Now, the ObamaCare Survival Guide, written in plain, easy-to-read language, makes the law simple to understand and gives you the tools to navigate ObamaCare.
The ObamaCare Survival Guide reveals:
- How currently insured people will be affected, including rising premium costs
- Medicare shocker: cuts in benefits, new rules
- New protections for the uninsured
- Hidden fees and levies
- New taxes for the affluent
- Small businesses: new requirements, tax credits
- Prescription drug users: new fees
- A timetable for each part of the healthcare plan
- Essential benefits insurance companies must provide
- ObamaCare's impact on long-term care
- Your responsibilities and penalties under the new laws
- How to maximize your future healthcare dollars
- The cost to you as a consumer
- And much, much more . . . Download and start listening now!