Don’t leave the best years of your life to chance. Retire in comfort with the help of the proven and sound advice found in DaVinci’s Baby Boomer Survival Guide.
Leaving no stone unturned, this indispensable manual takes the sting out of relocation and selling the family home, helps keep retirees from outliving their savings, and offers a step-by-step guide to retirement abroad. From government agencies and fraud protection services to the top assisted-living facilities and patient advocates by state, DaVinci’s Baby Boomer Survival Guide is a veritable directory of invaluable resources.
Authors Barbara Rockefeller and Nick Tate crafted this comprehensive, easy-to-understand guide, which covers all necessary financial, health care, and lifestyle-related considerations, including
Download and start listening now!
- determining your optimal social security and retirement age;
- intelligent investing;
- housing and reverse mortgages;
- wills and trusts;
- long-term health care and Medicare;
- staying healthy, both mentally and physically;
- the best places to live based on income; and
- much more.