Unlike any negotiating book you’ve ever heard!
If you buy or sell anything personally or professionally, this audiobook can make or save you a fortune. This complete guide to negotiating great deals gives you step-by-step instructions to get anything you want for personal or business use for a fraction of the asking price—or better yet, no money at all!
Peter Wink, a recognized master negotiator, will teach you:
Download and start listening now!
- How to develop the “negotiator’s mindset”
- How to negotiate the best price on every personal or business purchase
- Thirty-six specialized negotiation tactics you can use immediately
- Ways to expose the other side’s open and hidden agendas
- Five of the most unethical negotiation tactics that can be used against you
- Eleven tips for excellent communication during negotiations
- Eight common causes of conflict during negotiations and how to avoid them
- How to tell if the “other side” is bluffing
- Nine types of power you can use in any negotiation
- How to get people to trust you
- A seating arrangement that automatically gives you the advantage during negotiations
- How to use different types of discounts to your financial advantage
- How to predict the other side’s next move by reading them like a children’s book
- Step-by-step instructions to negotiate for salaries, raises, benefits, and other perks
- And much more!