Comedian George Carlin's definitive monologue was delivered on this 1972 album, his third, in the form of Seven Dirty Words You Can Never Say on Television. The FCC and Supreme Court cited the routine as the epitome of tastelessness and threatened to yank the license of any station that dared to play it over public airwaves. So you know it has to be funny. Buy it today and shock your parents!
Tracks: Explicit Language Warning: You must be 18 years or older to purchase this program. Download and start listening now!
1. Class Clown
2. Wasting Time: Sharing a Swallow
3. Values (How Much Is That Dog Crap in the Window?)
4. I Used to Be Irish Catholic
5. The Confessional
6. Special Dispensation: Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, and Limbo
7. Heavy Mysteries
8. Muhammad Ali / America the Beautiful
9. Seven Words You Can Never Say on TV