New! Revised updated edition. (Contains valuable new insights, resource info and first-person accounts from parents who have struggled and won!)
Real-life solutions to help you now! Watching a loved one immersed in an intense battle with alcohol and drug abuse may be the most difficult, complex, and harrowing experience you'll ever have. This book offers a message of hope to families and friends, giving practical solutions so they can help anyone struggling with addiction to begin the road to recovery.
You will learn:
- Why a person doesn't have to hit rock-bottom before getting help
- When helping is actually hurting
- Why quitting is not the same as recovering
- How to deal with a relapse
- How to receive 50 percent or more off the cost of treatment
- Why a parent would leave their child due to their addiction
- Why effective intervention doesn't have to be a surprise attack
Answers to over 30 common, and not so common questions. Inspiring first-hand recovery stories from real people! Download and start listening now!