Finally, answers to all those strange
questions you’d like to ask your own doctor but haven’t had the guts (or more
likely the time) to do so. If you’ve ever wanted to ask a doctor:
- How do people in wheelchairs
- Why do I get a killer headache
when I suck down my milkshake too fast?
- Can I lose my contact lens
inside my head forever?
- Why does asparagus make my pee
- Why do old people grow hair on
- Is the old adage “beer before
liquor, never sicker, liquor before beer…” really true?
Then Why Do Men Have Nipples? is
the book for you.
Compiled by Billy Goldberg, an emergency
medicine physician, and Mark Leyner, bestselling author and well-known
satirist, Why Do Men Have Nipples? offers factual and funny
answers to some of the big questions about the oddities of our bodies. Download and start listening now!